I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Next Album In The Series (4)

Next week I will be posting the last of the 3rd album! So I thought I might tell you about the next album in the series. It is the climax of Gildroys life. I should also say, its the final chapter in Gildroys life. Were he must fight Creature for the last time! This album is filled with twists and turns that will keep you guessing! One thing I should also point out, is that this album is the longest album in the series. It is 15 songs, and tells so much. So try and keep track, and you will understand what is going on. Of course I will post an album summary at the end of it. But for now I thought I would give you the full song list for this album!

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
1.) Sinnel's Throne (Intro)
2.) At Worlds End
3.) In The Eyes Of A Murderer
4.) A New Love
5.) Starlight Love
6.) The Wedding
7.) A Wicked Betrayal
8.) The Two Armies
9.) The Dark Reign
10.) The Beginning Of The End
11.) The Final Battle I: The Last War
12.) The Final Battle II: Battle Of The Throne
13.) The Final Battle III: Creatures Fall
14.) The Final Battle IV: The End Of The World
15.) The End Of Time

I think that many of you will love this album. Because of the importance it has on the story as a whole. This is an album to get excited about! But I have to finish post the 3rd album first. Which is one of my favorites, anyway. Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment