I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Hurt And The Wounded

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
7.) The Hurt And The Wounded

Weakness is standing. We are left in pain, and we are suffering. But we fight on. The battle will see no end. But we hold on. Giving everything just to prove we are, destined to win in the end. Life moves on, we will stand strong. Or give up all we have, just to prove we aren't wrong. Never wrong in the end. Its our chance to prove, we can win.

The Hurt And The Wounded.
Are destined to end it all.
This world will see one side fall.
And another rise to take the throne.
He is destined to survive it all.
In the end, he will stand alone.

(Solo)

I stand weaker than before. Then the monster tells me the truth. I almost explode. This monster killed my parents. He has pushed me to far. This war is on, and he will fall.

The Hurt And The Wounded.
Are destined to end it all.
This world will see one side fall.
And another rise to take the throne.
He is destined to survive it all.
In the end, he will stand alone.

2 comments: