I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome Home (To A World Of Misery)

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
3.) Welcome Home (To A World Of Misery)

Nothing more to hold me back now. The end of this quest, I must find out. The true meaning of what I have done. But for now, Welcome Home. I did not expect to see. Or to come home to a world of misery. BUT I OPEN MY EYES, AND IT BECOMES A REALITY! SLAUGHTERED THEY LAY DEAD! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! I must move on. But I cannot move on, I'm heald here, I cannot move on. Or forget what has been done.

Welcome Home, to a world of misery.
I have arrived.
But you have stolen every part of me.
Breaking every fiber of my being.
I have nothing more to give,
But a life thats unforgiving.

A letter in their hand. A sight I will never forget. The memory will not fade. I AM FUELED, AND ANGRY NOW! I CANNOT IGNORE THIS HATE! I WILL FIND OUT WHO DID THIS TO YOU! I WILL MAKE THEM PAY! I WILL TEACH THEM THE WAY! TO SUFFER, AND LIVE IN REAL PAIN! I can't help but blame myself. If I had not left. This nightmare would not be a reality. Sent alone just to torture me. I will have to live with the guilt, in my heart forevermore.

(Solo)

Welcome Home, to a world of misery.
I have arrived.
But you have stolen every part of me.
Breaking every fiber of my being.
I have nothing more to give,
But a life thats unforgiving.

I am done with the lies. The truth remains hidden. But I can't deny, that I fear the truth, and to discover the lies. Its the irony that holds me still. Blinding me against my will. I know that the end draws near. I have another dark feeling brewing here. I don't know what to think. Or how to get out of this. But I am determained to survive. To walk out of this alive. This is my chance to forgive them. To keep their memory strong. But I will always regret, the feeling that I ignored. It will haunt me in my dreams forevermore.

Welcome Home, to a world of misery.
I have arrived.
But you have stolen every part of me.
Breaking every fiber of my being.
I have nothing more to give,
But a life thats, UNFORGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment