I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Power Within (Intro), No Reply

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
1.) Power Within (Intro)

The story begins with a trip home. Inside his heart, he knows something is wrong. He fears what awaits him. The nightmares that suffocate him. Until he can't hold his own. He has never felt so alone. But a Power Within stirs. The anger inside, he begins to prefer. Now it will begin.

2.) No Reply

Curiousity takes a hold of me. I don't know why I haven't gotten a reply. I am afraid to know the truth. Of the possibilities, and horrors that could have been done to you. I don't want to know the truth.

No Reply.
I don't know why.
I haven't heard from you.
I cannot hide, my fear to know the truth.

Love born of misery. Has blinded me. I trusted you, as far as I can see. Your word has been a lie, only affecting me. Why do you have to torture me?

No Reply.
I don't know why.
I haven't heard from you.
I cannot hide, my fear to know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment