I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Debt Repaid

War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned
9.) Debt Repaid
OH! I WON'T FORGET THIS! THE WAY YOU KILLED HER! THE WAY YOU THREW HER ASIDE! JUST TO PROVOKE MY ANGER! I will show you the truth. The secrets of how I feel about you. YOU WEAK IGNORANT BASTARD! I WILL SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD HARD! SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF PAIN! CURSE YOUR EVIL NAME IN VAIN! I show no sympathy to your name. I will not sit and play your game. With desperation in your breath. I will inflict pain to you now. Showing you the fury of my wrath.

With the Debt Repaid, and your life at an end.
We rise above. We know we will win.
The Lost and the Damned will fall.
Leaving me, to stand tall.

THIS SENSELESS WEAK FIGHTING! WILL CONTINUE SUBSIDING! THE HIDDEN TRUTH BENEATH! ALLOWING A OUR SENSES TO KEEP! THE TRUTH HIDDEN BENEATH THE PAGE! FORCING US TO ENGAGE! The power hidden inside our soul. Leaving our angers denial whole. We set free the best within. The final battle will begin.

With the Debt Repaid, and your life at an end.
We rise above. We know we will win.
The Lost and the Damned will fall.
Leaving me, to stand tall.

(Solo)

I see. (THE TRUTH WITHIN!)
Hidden beneath. (THIS DARK SIN!)
Only then, will the final battle begin.
I stand. (TO MAKE YOU FALL!)
Bringing everything. (YOU KNOW TO A CRAWL!)
The truth hidden beneath.
The lies and secrets we keep.

FORGETTING THE TRUTH I STAND! KNOWING THE TRUTH, THAT I AM THE BETTER MAN! THE DEMON WITHIN MY SOUL! BURNS A HOLE, THROUGH THE CENTER OF MY HEART! UNABLE TO HIDE FROM THIS DEMON, I START TO FEAR! THE DAWN OF MY LIFE ENDING HERE! I stand for her, and her alone. I will die for her, just to let her know. That she got the best of me. She gave me life, until I see. She will always be, the one I left behind. She died.

With the Debt Repaid, and your life at an end.
We rise above. We know we will win.
The Lost and the Damned will fall.
Leaving me, to stand tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment