I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Unforgettable Death

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
Bonus Song:
12.) Unforgettable Death

A FRIEND, A MAN, ONE I SEE AND CARE ABOUT! COULD LIVE THROUGH HELL, WITHOUT A DOUBT! THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE! WILL SCAR ME FOREVER! I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER! A soul with such potiental. Destiny was set. But he was doubtful. He wasn't sure what man he would become. But one thing is sure, he would have done it well. HOW COULD THIS WAR BE THE END OF HIM? HE HELPED ME THROUGH HELL, HOW COULD I FORGET HIM? HE WAS THE ONLY MAN THAT TREATED ME WITH RESPECT! BUT ON THAT DAY, WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Its an Unforgettable Death we witnessed,
A sight we would never forget.
How could he die so young?
His future was said and done.
He would live past me.
He would never fall in love, or meet his children, or live free.

THE BOMB WENT OFF WITHOUT WARNING! WE KNEW THE NIGHTMARE WAS GROWING! THEN WE SAW HIS LIFELESS BODY! WE COULD DO NOTHING TO STOP IT! JUST A MISTAKE WE MADE! ENDED ONE MANS LIFE! WE WATCHED HIM SLIP AWAY! How could I live with the fact, that my only friend in this hell. Died before me, I will never be able to tell.

(Solo)

Its an Unforgettable Death we witnessed,
A sight we would never forget.
How could he die so young?
His future was said and done.
He would live past me.
He would never fall in love, or meet his children, or live free.

I did not know that bringing him along would be the end. Now I tell the story of this great man. He showed me the path I needed to find. I will bare no longer with the guilt inside. After everything, he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment