I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Last Stand I: The First Move

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
8.) The Last Stand I: The First Move

The feelings grow stronger. The nightmares grow longer. Fear is setting in. The battle will begin. OH! HOW CAN I HIDE, THE FEAR I FEEL INSIDE! I KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING! BUT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING, TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING! I TELL THE SOLDIERS, THEY BEGIN TO BELIEVE ITS TRUE! BUT IN THIS FIGHT, WE WILL MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! No telling what is to come of this. In the back of my mind, I'm doubting this. We will do what we can. To assure we will win.

The First Move. We will prove.
That we can rise above this fight.
No more will we hide behind, our fearful insight.
We will give everything we got.
Or fall, and die, leaving our bodies to rot.

SURPRISE! THEY COME FROM NOWHERE! BLOOD THIRSTY THEY STARE! WE MUST FIGHT, IF WE DARE! OR SUFFER THIS PAIN UNTIL THE END! CRIES OF AGONY ARE ALL I HEAR! NOW MY FEAR, BECOMES REAL! I swore to fight for their lives. To go home, knowing we survived. To fight for honor, or die in the end. For this reason alone, I would die for them.

(Solo)

The First Move. We will prove.
We can rise above this fight.
No longer will we hide behind, our fearful insight.
We will give everything we got.
Or fall, and die, leaving our bodies to rot.

THIS IS THE LAST STAND! ONE LAST CHANCE TO PROVE OURSELVES AGAIN! TO SHOW WE ARE THE MEN, WHO CAN RISE TO GREATNESS! OR FALL INTO PIECES IN THE END! BUT BEFORE WE CAN WIN! WE WILL BE THE ONES THAT CAN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MEN, WHO GAVE IT ALL UP, JUST TO WIN! Breathe no longer in this shame. Leaving only myself to blame. We may die, but we won't play this game. That will bring us nothing more than shame.

The First Move. We will prove.
We can rise above this fight.
No longer will we hide behind, our fearful insight.
We will give everything we got.
Or fall, and die, leaving our bodies to rot.

With this in mind, we have hopes to survive. And go home, alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment