I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Next Album In The Series (3)

Starting next week I will begin posting the next album in the series. It is a very powerful one, in fact its one of my favorites! I think that people will enjoy it! Because I have taken some new turns into the story that will make it life changing. In this album my focus was on melodies and working on some new rhyme schemes. When reading these lyrics you will see the significants in the story and the change in lyric style. But for this post, I am going to post a full song list. Which will give you something to build off of. Here it is:

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
1. Power Within (Intro)
2. No Reply
3. Welcome Home (To A World Of Misery)
4. Burning Down
5. The Broken Seal
6. Face-To-Face
7. The Hurt And The Wounded
8. The Kings March
9. I Stand Alone
10. The Final Sin I: A Dead King
11. The Final Sin II: The Broken Bond
12. The Final Sin III: Destructions Right Hand
13. Escape Of The Banished

A little info about the story: This album is really the turning point in Gildroys life. This is where he finally excepts his destiny and plans his next move. This of course comes to a climax in the 3 part song at the end of the album. I hope you excited to see some of the new stuff. I know many of you will enjoy it very much. There is only one chapter after this in Gildroys story. Then it will move on to the final chapter in the story. Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment