I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ceasefire

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
5.) Ceasefire

A breath of silence. We are free. The firing has stopped, as far as I can see. We feel the wind rush past us. Now we know we are at peace. The firing will cease, we can feel free. Knowing something good has come from this. We leave in peace, knowing we won't be taking the risk.

A Ceasefire to signify the end.
A chance to go home, knowing we will win.
The war won't destroy me anylonger.
I can sleep silently, in a peaceful slumber.

NO MORE NIGHTMARES! THAT KEEP ME AWAKE! THEY SUFFOCATE! EVERY PART OF ME! UNTIL I CANNOT SEE! THE DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME! I am weak, can't hold it back. Its a power I continuiously lack. I can never turn back, the days I have wasted. Fighting in a war I cannot win. But this Ceasefire gives me a sign. That maybe I can turn back time. And take back what I have done. I SHOULD WRITE A LETTER HOME!

(Solo)

A Ceasefire to signify the end.
A chance to go home, knowing we will win.
The war won't destroy me anylonger.
I can sleep silently, in a peaceful slumber.

THIS WILL BRING THE END! OF EVERYTHING WE KNOW! THE FEAR IN OUR HEARTS BEGINS TO SHOW! That the end will be soaked in blood. We will give up everything we got. To survive the worst to come. With the Ceasefire here. Our worst nightmare draws near.

No comments:

Post a Comment