I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Broken Seal

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
5.) The Broken Seal

THE ASHES OF A LIFE I ONCE KNEW, BURN AWAY! IT CAN'T BE HELPED, THAT I WOULD DO THIS ANYWAY! I MUST GO TO THE TOMB OF THE FALLEN BEAST! TO ASSURE MYSELF IN ITS DEFEAT! The sight I see is my, nightmares becoming reality. The beast I destroyed has been broken free. What can I do now, I fear what will come to be. Of my nightmares becoming a reality.

With The Broken Seal,
I can't help but feel,
Destroyed in the end.
This creature is free,
How can I win?
How can I win,
This battle in the end?

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS FREE! I WAS DRAGGED BACK IN! I KNEW THIS WOULD COME BACK TO HAUNT ME IN THE END! WITH THIS SIN, I MUST TAKE A LIFE! OF A CREATURE I DESTROYED BEFORE, BUT NOW MUST TWICE! This time I won't be so lucky. The first time was out of anger. But this time I stand alone. I can't defeat this creature, when I stand alone.

(Solo)

With The Broken Seal,
I can't help but feel,
Destroyed in the end.
This creature is free,
How can I win?
How can I win,
This battle in the end?

I MUST THINK ABOUT MY NEXT MOVE! OR IT COULD BE MY LAST CHANCE TO PROVE! THAT I CAN WIN THIS IN THE END! AFTER I COMMIT THIS SIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment