I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Letter Home

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
10.) A Letter Home

I am done, fighting this fight. I am ready to go home, to have a life. The war has made me strong. But the decison was wrong. It has hurt me more. Than intended to help. Making me regret walking out that door. So I write this letter to you. To let you know, I will always love you.

Mom and Dad, I am coming home.
I am sorry for all that I have done.
Everything I said, I will regret.
I love you, but I won't forget.
The abuse is already done.

I write this letter to make amends. I have destroyed the chances we could have been, happy and alive. Bringing happiness to my life. I will regret the things I have done. I could take the abuse, no longer. I had to forget the damage that was done.

Mom and Dad, I am coming home.
I am sorry for all that I have done.
Everything I said, I will regret.
I love you, but I won't forget.
The abuse is already done.

(Solo)

I know I was wrong to leave. But I couldn't take it anymore. It tore me apart at the seems. How could I stay? You hurt me everyday. I couldn't take the pain. So I left it all behind. I am sorry for the lies. And all the tears I made you cry.

Mom and Dad, I am coming home.
I am sorry for all that I have done.
Everything I said, I will regret.
I love you, but I won't forget.
The abuse is already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment