I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Teacher

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
Bonus Song:
13.) Teacher

Am I a weakness in your eyes. A burden you throw aside. Or will you teach me the lessons of life. Give me hope, help me survive. I depend on you to show me, the kind of man, I am meant to be. My destiny is set in motion. I can't help but forget the notion. The nightmares that remain unspoken.

Teacher, I depend on you to show me,
How to be a better man.
Teach me the lessons you can.
To help me complete my journey.
To show me, what kind of man I will be.

(Solo)

The Way of the Blade may hold some truth. But I can't help but disapprove. Why would you show me this? Is this a lesson to be learned? Is it to teach me, to deal with the pain. Or just a lie, to keep me sane, in the end.

Teacher, I depend on you to show me,
How to be a better man.
Teach me the lessons you can.
To help me complete my journey.
To show me, what kind of man I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment