I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Never War, Trauma

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
1.) The Never War (An Introduction)

We arrive, in a world filled with pain. A dark power will reign. With silence in these fields. We will learn to wield, the sword of the sky. Fighting in a war built on lies. To defend the nine soldiers by my side. For them I would die.

2.) Trauma

OH! WAR WILL KILL US ALL! UNTIL WE START TO FALL! I ARRIVE, I WILL SURVIVE! TO END THIS NIGHTMARE! I WILL STAND TO BRING THIS TERROR TO AN END! Thrown into this bloodshed. Fighting until I'm dead. Living a nightmare. Consumed in the illusions of the living dead. I will rise above this. To bring it to an end. SUFFER IN THIS AGONY! YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE! THAT SURVIVAL ISN'T MEANT TO BE!

I am traumatized by those I kill.
I am unable to live with the guilt.
It brings me to my knees.
I am blinded by the faces I see.

BLOOD ON MY HANDS! I CAN'T HIDE THIS DEPRESSION ANYMORE! MY SORROWS ARE RIPPED INTO THE CORE! MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING WHEN I KILL! THOSE INNOCENT SOULS AGAINST MY WILL! With my eyes, I view this life. As it is taken before my eyes. My heart destroyed on the inside.

(Solo)

I am traumatized by those I kill.
I am unable to live with the guilt.
It brings me to my knees.
I am blinded by the faces I see.

THIS IS THE NEVER WAR! A BATTLE WHERE ONE WILL WIN, AND ANOTHER WILL FALL! THIS SIGHT WILL BRING OUR LIFE TO A CRAWL! THE TERROR I HAVE WITNESSED! I MURDER THOSE THAT SHOW WEAKNESS! A soldier used to achieve their goal. It destroys every bit of my soul. Until I finally fall.

I am traumatized by those I kill.
I am unable to live with the guilt.
It brings me to my knees.
I am blinded by the faces I see.

THIS BRINGS ME TO THE END! THE END OF A LIFE, I CANNOT STAND! I cannot hide the truth within. Its binded in this sin. Of a fight I cannot win.

I am traumatized by those I kill.
I am unable to live with the guilt.
It brings me to my knees.
I am blinded by the faces I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment