I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Way Of The Blade

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
7.) The Way Of The Blade

I seek the power I hold. The reason my life is so cold. Full of endless misery. That rips me, and tortures me. Why I fear this, I won't understand. But I know I can, live through it all. My teacher please teach me what I need to know.

The Way Of The Blade holds the truth.
Of the secret I cannot, hide or prove.
With only determination pushing me forward.
I intend to achieve all my goals.

The days turn into months. As my power grows stronger. My nighmares grow colder. I feel afraid, I cannot explain. Why I feel a heaviness in my heart, a constant pain. I know something draws near. Maybe that is why I have come here. To gain the power to fight. Maybe to save my soldiers lives.

(Solo)

The Way Of The Blade holds the truth.
Of the secret I cannot, hide or prove.
With only determination pushing me forward.
I intend to achieve all my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment