I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Final Seal

War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned
10.) The Final Seal

With the seal in place. We forget the face. Of everything we leave behind. The darkness is gone. Forever the world will live on. With The Final Seal in place. We will live forever. But as the days go by. I make the decison to leave it all behind. I set sail to The Never War. With fear, that I will not return. I leave everything behind. Never turning back again. I know my decison will haunt me. As I say goodbye. I set sail tonight.

(Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment