I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Burning Down

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
4.) Burning Down

I rest in silence, I feel so weak. Your death has taken everything from me. I know you didn't mean to hurt me, if I had stayed it would have been bad. But in the end, I feel guilty that I had left. Goodbye. OH! HOW CAN I TAKE THIS? IT KILLS ME INSIDE! THE GUILT IS KILLING ME! ITS SOMETHING I CAN'T HIDE! BUT I WILL FIGHT ON! TO KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT FEARING WHAT LIES AHEAD! I WILL FIGHT ON, UNTIL I AM DEAD!

Burning Down the house.
Leaving nothing behind.
Nothing more to turn to,
Destroying every memory of mine.
Turning back no longer,
I'm Burning Down, Burning Down,
Burning Down the house.

ESCAPING THE FEAR! OF ALL I SEE AHEAD! I CAN'T FIGHT THIS, OR LIVE DEAD! ITS A DESIRE I CANNOT MEND! AS THE END OF DAYS PUSHES ME! I WON'T REGRET! THE MOMENT THAT TORE ME UP INSIDE, I'LL FIGHT UNTIL THE END! The funeral is short. Because I stand alone. Holding the tears back, this will begin. I will know the truth. Or commit the sin. AND DIE IN THE END!

(Solo)

Burning Down the house.
Leaving nothing behind.
Nothing more to turn to,
Destroying every memory of mine.
Turning back no longer,
I'm Burning Down, Burning Down,
Burning Down the house.

I MUST PUT THIS WEAKNESS ASIDE! TO FIND THE TRUTH, HIDDEN BENEATH THE LIES! NO REGRETING WHAT I HAVE DONE! SHOWING I AM THE ONE, TO BRING IT ALL TO AN END! THEN TO KNOW I HAVE WON! I KNOW THIS MAY KILL ME, BUT I CAN'T GIVE UP! Maybe the reason they hurt me, was to make me tough. I don't know, but what lies ahead is my path. A destiny, that I will show my wrath. Bringing fear to them, in the end. This is a battle I must win. But before I can, I commit this sin.

Burning Down the house.
Leaving nothing behind.
Nothing more to turn to,
Destroying every memory of mine.
Turning back no longer,
I'm Burning Down, Burning Down,
Burning Down the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment