I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Bound

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
11.) Home Bound

The Never War has reached its end. Next, Destructions Right Hand. Where the final battle will begin. I will commit the sin, to bring it all to an end. But for now, I am Home Bound. Going to live again. Its quiet now. I can see the end. But when I arrive, I will live. Not knowing whats in store for me. I will enjoy life, and live free. But for now, I am Home Bound. Going to live again. Its quiet now. I can, finally see the end.

(Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment