I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Next Album In The Series! (2)

Tomorrow I will be posting the album summary for the latest album I posted. Then next week on monday I will start posting the next album in the series. Which is a very good album. But keep in mind, it is still an older album. As in, it was written quite a while ago. But I know that people will still enjoy it. For now, I will leave you with the song list, and the album title:

War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
1.) The Never War (An Intro)
2.) Trauma
3.) As They Die
4.) The Mission
5.) Ceasefire
6.) The Village Beneath The Stars
7.) The Way Of The Blade
8.) The Last Stand I: The First Move
9.) The Last Stand II: Bloody Massacre
10.) A Letter Home
11.) Home Bound
Bonus Songs:
12.) Unforgettable Death
13.) Teacher

I hope you are all excited to see this album. I have read back on this album, and think its a really powerful album. It takes a break from the real focus of the story. But remains a powerful album in the process. Well until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment