I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Kings March

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
8.) The Kings March

Escaping from me, he next target, the king. His motives hold true. But I will prove, I can win. To bring this to an end. A NEW MASTER RULES THIS BODY! HOW CAN I WIN? HE HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF THE KING! BENT AGAINST THIS MONSTERS WILL! SENT TO KILL, THIS WORLD TONIGHT! I BEGIN TO SEE, WHAT HE PLANS TO DO! HE WILL STRIKE! WITHOUT WARNING! WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT CAN I DO?

The Kings March.
To gather the people.
The monster controlling him.
I must invision, a plan to defeat him.
He has gathered all these innocent lives.
To slow me down, to help him stay alive.

MY OPTIONS ARE LIMITED! HOW CAN I DECIDE? I MUST KILL THIS MONSTER, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE KINGS LIFE! NO MORE DENYING, THAT LITTLE HOPE REMAINS! FOR ME TO DEFEAT THIS MONSTER, IN THE END! The people have gathered, to plot there attack. To kill innocent people is something I can't bare. Do I walk alone, if I dare. The city sits alone. My hopes growing dim. I wonder how I can win?

(Solo)

The Kings March.
To gather the people.
The monster controlling him.
I must invision, a plan to defeat him.
He has gathered these innocent lives.
To slow me down, to help him stay alive.

The end begins to dawn on me. I begin to lose hope, of how this will bring the end. Is it my destiny to fall in the end. Or is it my destiny to win. Awaiting the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment