I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Final Sin I: A Dead King

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
10.) The Final Sin I: A Dead King

I MARCH IN, I STAND ALONE! MOST OF MY HOPE IS GONE! ITS TO LATE TO GO HOME! No more feeling sorry for those that had died. No more burdens to hold me behind. It is my time, to move forward. The odds are against me. But I won't give in. Unaware I am about to commit the final sin. Now the true battle will finally begin. Leaving it up to fate, to decide if I can win. His control over the king has slowed me down. But I must not hesitate to cut him down. The creature escapes from the body, under his control. But the pain begins to take its toll. He is weak now, its my turn to strike.

A Dead King lies before us.
Nothing more left to do.
We have broken every sense of trust.
Only one thing remains, left to prove.
That in this battle only one can lose.
The other must rise to take the throne.
Or this world will be doomed to fall alone.

A SEPERATE SOUL! NO LONGER UNDER HIS CONTROL! THE PAIN TAKES ITS TOLL! NOW HE IS WEAK! I MAKE MY MOVE, BUT HE HAULTS ME! FROZEN STILL, HE HITS ME! WOUNDED I FALL!

(Solo)

A Dead King lies before us.
Nothing more left to do.
We have broken every sense of trust.
Only one thing remains, left to prove.
That in this battle only one can lose.
The other must rise to take the throne.
Or this world will be doomed to fall alone.

These last moments hold me still. This battle is decided on the will, to win and achieve our goal. Or fall in this battle alone. I hold no sympathy to this creature. I owe my power to my teacher. When I feel the end, in my mind. I know I can win. I am lost in the pain of love. Its the only weakness that holds me down. I know I can win, if I stand tall. If I don't, I will fall.

A Dead King lies before us.
Nothing more left to do.
We have broken every sense of trust.
Only one thing remains, left to prove.
That in this battle only one can lose.
The other must rise to take the throne.
Or this world will be doomed to fall alone.
THIS IS THE BATTLE WE MUST WIN!
TO SURVIVE THIS FATE, IN THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment