I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sinnel's Throne (Intro), At Worlds End

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
1.) Sinnel's Throne (Intro)

The final stage has begun. This creature has stolen the throne. In the end I must rise above. To take away the pain, from everything I love. The dawn will begin. With the final sin, pushing behind. We will stand tall. We know we can win. Now the final battle will begin. OH!-

2.) At Worlds End

-OH! HOPE IS BURNING OUT BEYOND THESE CITY STREETS, AS IT SLIPS AWAY! WE KNOW WE WILL HOLD ON, NO MORE GAMES TO PLAY! We fight on without fearing the next move, in the game. But in our hearts, we will never be the same. The days are numbered now. No hiding this shame. If we want to walk out of this alive. We won't play this game. Love is slipping, desperation growing. All that is left to do, is survive. No more holding back this fear. We must stand up. If we want to survive here.

We will arrive.
At Worlds End.
We are determained to survive.
Breaking past the barriers he sends.
Living on day to day.
Fearing nothing more.
Throwing are burdens away.

DISASTER STRIKES, PEOPLE ARE DYING! FALLING IN FEAR! NOTHING MORE LEFT TO GIVE! THIS WORLD WILL BURN IN FEAR! IF WE HAVE ANY HOPE OF SURVIVING! WE MUST KEEP TRYING! All this worlds hope lies in me. It is a burden I cannot escape. But I must do all that I can, to give everything I got. I must put this nightmare behind. TO RECIEVE THIS FINAL CALL!

(Solo)

We will arrive.
At Worlds End.
We are determained to survive.
Breaking past the barriers he sends.
Living on day to day.
Fearing nothing more.
Throwing our burdens away.

WE CAN WIN! (This battle in the end.)
WE RECIEVE! (The call, to battle these men.)
NO HOPE LEFT! (We can still win.)
The dawning of this life, is at an end. Just when we have hope. It slips away. Are life is a burden in the game we play. The final stage has arrived. With only fate deciding if we can survive. To walk out of this hell, alive. At Worlds End. We are determained to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment