I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Next Album In The Series (5)

The next album is very different than the rest. These last two chapters talk about Gildroys son, and his three sons. This is an important because the last king is crowned. Which determains the fate of Sinnel. This chapter, I think is the best in the series so far. A lot more metaphors and things to keep it interesting. But for this post, I thought I would give you the full song list. And I have given you some info about it! So here is the song list:

War Of The Blade 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude
1.) Seeking Desires (Intro)
2.) The Gauntlet Of Solitude
3.) The Three Sons
4.) Attack In The Night
5.) The Power I Seek
6.) Mother
7.) Fallen Revenge
8.) Vengeance Seeker I: The Fatal Mistake
9.) Vengeance Seeker II: The Truth Beneath The Lies
10.) Vengeance Seeker III: The Final Choice
11.) Vengeance Seeker IV: The Gauntlets Power
12.) Vengeance Seeker V: The Truth Of It All

Thats all the basic things you need to know! Next week I will start posting this one. Just some info, I haven't posted this album anywhere else. So this is brand new material that people haven't read yet. So I hope to get some nice feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment