I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fallen Revenge

War Of The Blade 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude
7.) Fallen Revenge

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!
YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER, I SWEAR TO AVENGE!
THE LIFE YOU STOLE FROM US!
THAT YOU THREW ASIDE WITHOUT A CARE!
ALL YOU DO IS PUSH, WHY DARE?!
IT GETS YOU NOTHING!
IT ONLY SCARS YOUR PRIDE!
YOU HOLD SOMETHING, WE CAN'T FIGHT!
But I defend her memory.
I won't forget her,
I know she wouldn't forget me.
So I know she will live on.
In the memories of her sons.

You monster, you will fall.
I will seek vengeance for it all.
My Fallen Revenge is my solution,
To the problems you caused.

(Solo)

With the blade in his hand.
He makes an attempt on this man.
But just when he moves for the kill.
He wakes, beginning a clash of wills.
That brings a man to his knees.
As he learns of his last defeat.

You monster, you will fall.
I will seek vengeance for it all.
My Fallen Revenge is my solution,
For the problems you caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment