I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Final Sin II: The Broken Bond

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
11.) The Final Sin II: The Broken Bond

The bond of power holds strong. But in my heart, something is wrong. I feel a power breaking free. Slowly taking control of me. But I must stand strong. To move along, alive in this fight. I must be determained to survive. Pushing the edge of my abilities. I begin to see. That my limit is almost reached.

The Broken Bond.
A nightmare prolonged.
Until I see the truth,
I cannot hold on.
To the life I once knew.
It is gone. Forever a broken song.

He knows my limit is almost reached. But in his mind, he is feeling weak. This constant fighting is pushing us too far. We are both growing weak. This bond is falling apart. I swing with all my remaining energy. He swings just to block me. The power collides. The explosion subsides. We stand completely weak. My last chance has come. I run at him, with everything I got. I make contact, and he falls down. Falling slowly to the ground. Its over, I think I have won. But this battle isn't done.

(Solo)

The Broken Bond.
A nightmare prolonged.
Until I see the truth.
I cannot hold on.
To the life I once knew.
It is gone. Forever a broken song.

A burst of energy runs through me. I look away, and back. He starts running toward me. With everything he has. I fall in defeat. He stands over me now. But I'm not dead. He walks away. Before he leaves he says that I am banished. To a world of pain. I wake, to see the people around me. My anger explodes. Then I see, that this battle was a chance for me. To gain the power to defeat him. I rise to the sky, I cannot seem to control this power inside. My eyes turn red, and then I see. The worst thing this power holds in me.

The Broken Bond.
A nightmare prolonged.
Until I see the truth.
I cannot hold on.
To the life I once knew.
It is gone. Forever a broken song.

No comments:

Post a Comment