I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Wedding

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
6.) The Wedding

Love and happiness. We reach our peak. Today is the day we get married. Our love standing through time. This I cannot hide.

These vows hold us together.
This bond heald, forever.
Our love holds strong.

Just when I reach the peak of happiness. It is taken away. She leaves a note. She is leaving today, Never coming back. She is having my child. But she is gone forever.

These vows hold us together.
This bond heald, forever.
Then falls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment