I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Final Battle III: Creatures Fall

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
13.) The Final Battle III: Creatures Fall

I WON'T LET YOU CONTROL ME! YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TOO FAR! THE END HAS COME, NOW WE SEE! WHY THIS WORLD IS HARD TO GIVE UP! You hold my child against me, I won't stand for it. You will regret everything you have done. I will fight until the battles won.

He falls in defeat.
The end is complete.
With Creatures Fall.
We reach the end of it all.
To late to turn back,
This world will come to and end.
No more denying this doubt.
Its over, Its over now.

WE SEE EYE TO EYE NOW! THIS IS IT! THE MOMENT HAS COME, WE WON'T FORGET THIS! PUSHING ON TO THE END OF DAYS! FORGETTING HIS DARK WAYS! We move on, to the end. Denying every sin. The blades clash, but I cut him down. Falling slowly, he hits the ground. Never looking back, I know it is done. The moment has come. I stab him in the heart. The bond that heald us together, falls apart. This battle is finally done. I have won.

(Solo)

He falls in defeat.
The end is complete.
With Creatures Fall.
We reach the end of it all.
To late to turn back,
This world will come to an end.
No more denying this doubt.
Its over, Its over now.

Its to late now. It is already done. The last war has forced this world to fight, until the battles won. How could I let this happen? Its my fault now, I cannot deny. The pain I have caused this world. Now its their time to die. As they prepare the bombs for launch. We witness the end of the world. Nothing left to hold on to. The end has come now. No more turning back.

He falls in defeat.
The end is complete.
With Creatures Fall.
We reach the end of it all.
To late to turn back,
This world will come to an end.
No more denying our doubt.
Its over, Its over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment