I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A New Love

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
4.) A New Love

Your eyes are drawn to me. My eyes are drawn to you. Your face, your smile, warms me up inside. This beauty I cannot hide. It doesn't take long. We fall in love. I will guide and protect her. With all that I have. I won't lose her this time. No, never again.

A New Love.
I am at peace.
As happy as I can be.
I cherish each moment.
She is mine, to comfort.
We will always be one.
She holds my heart.
As we arrive in this dawn.

All that I know, is that she is the one I will love forevermore. I will never give her up. I won't let her get harmed. She is my love.

A New Love.
I am at peace.
As happy as I can be.
I cherish each moment.
She is mine, to comfort.
We will always be one.
She holds my heart.
As we arrive in this dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment