I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Final Battle II: Battle Of The Throne

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
12.) The Final Battle II: Battle Of The Throne

Our faces meet, I can't take it. This pain in my heart, I have to break it. Pushing forward, no room for design. Hope is breaking out, as the world begins to die. Then I see the most unexpected thing. My once love, looking at me. With my child in her hands. My face is now drawn to this man. Now I see the irony, of everything he has done to me.

The Battle Of The Throne has begun.
Holding this fate in our hand.
We witness the birth of a son.
Who will one day rule the throne.
As the blood of innocent men stains this land.
We do all that we can.
To prevent the fall of man.

He rushes to her, a knife in his hand. This pain is unbarable, I can barely stand. This motion steals all the sympathy in my heart. Broken to pieces, I fall apart. I simply say if he hurts her I will kill him. He smiles back at me. Its time to defeat him. Just before I make my move, he holds the blade to my child. Just to prove, he is in control of the situation. I just can't take it.

(Solo)

The Battle Of The Throne has begun.
Holding this fate in our hand.
We witness the birth of a son.
Who will one day rule the throne.
As the blood of innocent men stains this land.
We do all that we can.
To prevent the fall of man.

No more holding back. The time has come, for him to fall. The end of days will be soaked in blood. As my heart runs cold, I make my move. Nothing to prove. He strikes me down. But I'm not done, I won't give in. The moment has come, its my turn to win. I hit him, he falls tot he ground. Pinned to the ground, I attack. He breaks free, no more holding back. Wounded we stand. He runs and grabs the child, with a knife in his hands. Its my turn to decide.

The Battle Of The Throne has begun.
Holding this fate in our hand.
We witness the birth of a son.
Who will one day rule the throne.
As the blood of innocent men stains this land.
We do all that we can.
To prevent the fall of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment