I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Final Sin III: Destructions Right Hand

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
12.) The Final Sin III: Destructions Right Hand

THE END HAS ARRIVED, THIS CHAPTER ALMOST COMPLETE! NO LONGER WILL WE FALL IN DEFEAT! THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME! TO RISE ABOVE! No longer will I give up anything I love. Risen to the sky, these powers don't lie. Anger fueling this dark depression. Showing only the true meaning of agression. I will defeat this beast. No longer will I cry in defeat.

With Destructions Right Hand
We hold this final sin.
The faces of these innocent men.
Die before my eyes.
I cannot stand,
The lies that blind,
The tears of the dead,
And the breaking of the lines.

BLOOD ON MY HANDS! I DO NOT SEE! WHAT THIS NEW POWER IS DOING TO ME! I AM UNAWARE OF THE INNOCENT LIVES I'M TAKING! THE PAIN I'M FORESAKING! My eyes see now. The destruction I have caused. My body frozen, I pause. Fear and desperation in the faces of these men. It is all my fault. I am the one who commited this dark sin.

(Solo)

With Destructions Right Hand.
We hold this final sin.
The faces of these innocent men,
Die before my eyes.
I cannot stand,
The lies that blind,
The tears of the dead,
And the breaking of the lines.

In fear I run. Away from this place that I love. I can turn back no longer. My anger took hold of me. It is all my fault. I killed these innocent men. I commited the final sin. Why my power consumed me, I may never know. It was a moment of weakness, that I have shown. I must forget the burdens that hold me down. If I want to survive. I cannot fall again. I hold this power in my hands.

With Destructions Right Hand.
We hold this final sin.
The faces of these innocent men,
Die before my eyes.
I cannot stand,
The lies that blind,
The tears of the dead,
And the breaking of the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment