I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Escape Of The Banished

War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
13.) Escape Of The Banished

All I touch, lies dead before me. I can't help but fear the power inside me. I am banished to the furtheset corner of my being. Its something I can't hide anylonger. I am torn apart at the seems. I must flee to escape this fate. Or suffer the pain of this hate. We arrive, At Worlds End. Where the final battle will begin.

Escape Of The Banished. I am alone.
Nothing more to give, nothing more to hold.
Cursed to die alone in the end.
This story will come to an end.

(Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment