I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In The Eyes Of A Murderer

War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
3.) In Eyes Of A Murderer

NO MORE GUILT, I AM LEFT BEHIND! NO MORE SHAME, I AM THE ONE WHO LIED! PUSHING FORWARD, NEVER LOOKING BACK! STANDING TALL, IS THE ONLY POWER I LACK! If I want to win this fight. I must stand tall, and hold this light. Giving all I got, and never looking back. Standing at the peak of my powers. Even when the last hopes, lie within these final hours.

BANISHED! ALONE!
I MUST FIGHT!
DESTINED TO HOLD!
This world of light.
I must never give in.
Or fall in defeat.
In The Eyes Of A Murderer.
I am complete.

I know what I have done was wrong. But this power I can't seem to control. I must push past my limit, and rise. To wield this great power, I must not hide. I will not fall. I must stand tall. To hold this light. To gain any hope I must fight. I can't hold back, I can't give in. I know I will win. Or leave nothing for this world to hold on to. Destroying every hope, that guides them through.

(Solo)

BANISHED! ALONE!
I MUST FIGHT!
DESTINED TO HOLD!
This world of light.
I must never give in.
Or fall in defeat.
In The Eyes Of A Murderer.
I am complete.

I sit alone. I must train for this fight. If I want to wield my own, power tonight. I must never lose hope to win. Because that will be the end, the real final sin. I can break past this. I can win. I have so much hope to win. I will not give in. Fighting until the end of my days. I will not follow his ways. I will show him, that he will fall. Giving these people hope, to stand tall.

BANISHED! ALONE!
I MUST FIGHT!
DESTINED TO HOLD!
This world of light.
I must never give in.
Or fall in defeat.
In The Eyes Of A Murderer.
I am complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment