I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Poll #2? + Results?

Well, I got no results from the poll! I must admit that its kinda insulting, but I've moved on. Since I have no results to speak of, I figured I would tell you about my favorite album, or albums in the series! I have to say that my favorites are, "War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End, 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude, 6: The Fall Of The Guillotine Blade." The reason I really loved the 4th album is because, I intended it to be the end of the story. But then decided to continue. That album I really began to expose some aspects of myself. It really defined this series as a whole, and it took the longest time to write. When I wrote the storyline for that album, I knew it would take a long time, but it is a album I am very proud of. Expecially how it ended, I thought it was the best ending I could have written. I still think its the best ending to an album in the series. The Gauntlet Of Solitude, I think is me at my best. I had no trouble concentrating on that album. It really brought out the best of me as a writer. Although, in the last albums, there are lots of times where I would drift off from the main point. And begin to be a little more repetative. The final album, I am very proud of...because of how it ended. I will admit, I had lots of trouble focusing on that album. It did lower the quality of the album as a whole. But still, when I finally realized that it was my final album. Thats when I really began to put a ton more focus into it, and in the end I think it payed off. If I had to choose between the 3 albums, I would say War Of The Blade 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude is my favorite in the series! On friday I will be posting the final blog, so stay tuned. Because I still don't know exactly what I want to post. So it could be anything at this point. So stay tuned for that! At last I say...THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment