I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Poll #1

Welcome to the last three blogs on the War Of The Blade! I am excited to read the results of the poll I am going give take today! Really all I mean by poll, is I want to know what you as readers thought of this series. I would like to know for this particular poll, what your favorite album in the series was?! I will post the albums titles in order, and put a number next to them! Your can skim back through the albums and pick the number for your favorite album. Maybe say why you liked that particular album the most! And if you have any feedback for the future, you can post that as well! Its as simple as that! Thats all I ask of you, this is going to help me on my newest series! Helping me grow as a song writer. Then I will post the results on wednesday as well as set up the next poll. Which will be about your favorite song in the series! Then on friday I will post the results of that poll, maybe a special song?! And give my special thanks to some of my specific friends and supporters! Thats how these blogs are going to go! But for now, I am going to post the album titles for the series! Here it is:

Album Titles: Poll #:
War Of The Blade: The Age Of The Undamned (1)
War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned (2)
War Of The Blade 2: The Never War (3)
War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand (4)
War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End (5)
War Of The Blade 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude (6)
War Of The Blade 6: The Fall Of The Guillotine Blade (7)

So when you leave your comment, here is the format that is easiest for me to determain what album you are choosing for the poll.

(Poll #):

Name:

Comments:

So if you follow that format, then I can easily determain what album you choose, and who you are! (If your not a follower) And what you thought, or your reflection on that album! Once you have posted your poll, I will talley up the results and post what peoples favorite album was! Then I might talk about writing that particular album, tell you some things about it.

Now the poll is open! (Kinda) I should say comment poll is open!
THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. sorry i didn't get back to you sooner- most my blog posts don't get looked at either- i totally know how you feel - but i am trying to be supportive...i LOVE your writing and I always want to be an encourager to you :) it's just hard to remember to constantly check back with your new stuff when my life is busily buzzin' around me, y'know? :) aaaaanyway...in my response to the poll............

    SHOOT. I have no idea which is my favorite song! There are so many that I love! I do recall you telling me a while back about one song you wrote that had to do with stars, and love...and I did end up liking that one :D but the others i can't choose from. My favorite album though for sure was The Never War. Very intriguing...both the story and the title of the album.

    Anyway, now you've got some feedback :) hope you get more comments!

    love ya friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I needed to hear that! I had a feeling that was the album you were gonna choose! I do understand that things are busy for people now. Thats why I got over it so fast, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome :) confirmation is always helpful, eh? i mean i worked really hard to make a perfect blog post once and no one commented but my mom. all she said was "cool." i was all like "man, that's a bum deal..." lol :) so i didn't want that to happen to you. you're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I really do love getting comments...its a real confidence booster, ya know? Lol! It really helps! :)

    ReplyDelete