I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Final Album In The Series

I thought it was time to post the song list for the final album in the series. This is a very powerful album, and the end of the storyline. I am very excited to begin posting it. But for now, I will give you the full song list for it. Here it is:

War Of The Blade 6: The Fall Of The Guillotine Blade
1.) Clash Of Wills (Intro)
2.) My Last Regrets
3.) Master Of The Blade
4.) Wounds Of The Past
5.) Wounds Of The Present
6.) The Dead Lie
7.) Past Heartaches
8.) The Cry Of Justice I: Black Morning Glory
9.) The Cry Of Justice II: Awaiting Fate
10.) The Cry Of Justice III: Life Or Death
11.) The Cry Of Justice IV: Clash Of Destiny
12.) The Cry Of Justice V: The Guillotine Falls
13.) The Cry Of Justice VI: The Last King

There is the song list, I hope you are excited as much as I am. Because this has a very powerful ending, and should be very entertaining for anyone. After this chapter is done, I want my readers to share this series with everyone. In the hopes that they will enjoy it as well.

Until then, THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment