I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Cry Of Justice VI: The Last King

War Of The Blade 6: The Fall Of The Guillotine Blade
13.) The Cry Of Justice VI: The Last King

The Last King is crowned.
With silence all around.
All destinations sought by man.
Failed to distinguish the plan.
That had been layed at his feet.
But in the end, he wielded his defeat.
All ties fall, now the world rebuilds.
The shattered world that fell, by mans only will.
Now we stand side by side with destiny.
Knowing this end, was meant to be.

We wave goodbye, the light begins to fade.
This is the end, of the War Of The Blade

(Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment