I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Friday, September 24, 2010

All Things Must End (The Final Post)

The Final Post

It is a very sad day for me, but one to remember. Welcome to the final War Of The Blade post! Its sad that this is the end, but All Thing Must End! What I mean by that is, I wrote a special song called, "All Things Must End." Which addresses how I really feel about this series as a whole! I must honestly say, I am very proud of this series! I am very sad that it must end, but I knew this day would come. So I prepared for it, and in the end I must say one thing, "Thank You All." Thank you all for the support, all the comments and for everything you have done to help me become the best I can be. With the end of this series begins another. The Legacy Inferno, I am confident will surpass this series. Thats why I request that all my followers on this blog page, transfer to the Legacy Inferno blog page. I intend to post the link at the end of this blog, so you can check out the new series! But for now, I think I will post the special song I wrote for this series. I hope you enjoy!

All Things Must End

A story done, the memory fades.
But it won't leave, or go away.
We have learned so much,
We remain attached, its true.
Even though we are out of touch.
We only have one thing to prove.
That in the end it was worth it.
We only wish, this wasn't it.

We know, All Things Must End.
For a new dawn to begin.

I ask one thing of you.
Don't let this memory die.
I have given you something true.
Pure and great, without lies.
That stands by me.
To the end of time.

We know, All Things Must End.
For a new dawn to begin.

I thank you, for what you've done.
I have grown so much,
Since this story had begun.
For that I leave you these words.
Thank You for all you've done.
In the end it achieved its worth.
Farewell, War Of The Blade.
It has been fun, but All Things Must End.
For us to move on.

Thank you all for your support! At last the series is complete, feel free to scan through some of the old material. And I really do hope that you all enjoyed everything I have written, because in the end it was all for my readers. I have no regrets for this series, but I must move on. I am looking forward to what you think of The Legacy Inferno! So at last here is the link for it!

http://nrh03legacyinferno.blogspot.com/

Special Thanks:
__________________________________________________________________

Kristiana K, Britta K, Veronica H, Teresa H, Shirley G, Lacey G, Orion M, Jessica M, Charles C, Jen M, Andrew H, Brandyn G, Carla B, Felicia M, Kevin J, Sonia G, Steve P, Jessica W, Anyone else I can't think of off the top of my head!
__________________________________________________________________
All songs written by Nathaniel Hunter
(C) Copyright 2009-2010

2 comments:

  1. "I ask one thing of you.
    Don't let this memory die.
    I have given you something true.
    Pure and great, without lies.
    That stands by me.
    To the end of time."

    that section reminds me of part of a book i read. i think it was the last that i read of The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini. There were these two creatures...one was killed, but both were evil. They were the last of their race. the last creature asked that no matter what, even if it were to be killed, that Eragon (guy that killed its mate) would carry on their story even afterward. It's amazing how much a story means..even to creatures of death. To carry on legacy.

    This is good stuff, Nater.

    PS: thanks for mentioning me in the "special thanks" area...i felt special that i was first :)

    love ya- keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I am glad you like it! Thanks very much! I never finished that book! I hadn't realized that some of that series rubbed off on this one! Thats kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete