I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Overview

The story begins with the main character being born. His name is Gildroy. His parents just had him and are very happy. When suddenly a war breaks out in the kingdom of Sinnel. Sinnel is a planet that is very similar to earth, but far away from it. There are customs to the planet that set earth and sinnel apart. Like only people of royality can be born with powers, or special abilities. Gildroy is born with powers, he doesn't discover for quite a while. The war is not just a war against another country or anything. In fact, it is a civil war. A struggle for power on the throne begins to emerge. People instantly begin to fear that the birth of this child caused it. But that is not the case. In fact, the sons of the king have been plotting to kill there father. Then rise and take the throne. Others of different beiefs have helped plot against the current king. That is what caused it all. The fact that so many people want the king dead, that they are fighting to decide who will kill him first. The plot will unfold in this chapter of the story as I post the blogs. So if you want to know how it all ends, keep reading on. Enjoy all that this great tale has to hold. This series is a long one, in fact 7 chapters long. This album is the origins of the story. Or what caused everything that happens after this, to take place. I figured I would give you a list of the albums in order, before I continue further in posting these blogs:

War Of The Blade: The Age Of The Undamned
War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned
War Of The Blade 2: The Never War
War Of The Blade 3: Destructions Right Hand
War Of The Blade 4: At Worlds End
War Of The Blade 5: The Gauntlet Of Solitude
War Of The Blade 6: The Fall Of The Guillotine Blade

That is a full list of the albums in order. I will post all of them. I have a blog on myspace that I started posting in Febuary of this year. In which I have posted the first 4 albums, but they are out of order. The album I am currently posting was not posted on myspace. So many of my readers have not read this album! So I thank all my readers and I ask that they enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment