I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Next Album In The Series!

I am very excited to give some details on the next album I am going to post. It originally was the album I started the series with. In fact, the album I posted first was considered, "The Origins," album in the series. It told the story, which lead to what happened in this upcoming album I am going to post. This next album has a very dark, sad start to it. It takes place about 5 years after the origins album took place. Creature or the kings son, has come back to seek his revenge. This is the beginning of many other chapters that tell the story of Gildroys life. The last two albums in the whole series tell the story of Gildroys son. But that will come much later in the story. For now, I wanted to post a song list of the up coming album, and give a little detail into what this next album is about. Here is the song list:

War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned
1.) War (An Introduction)
2.) The Lost And The Damned
3.) The Abused
4.) Leave It Behind
5.) Finding Love
6.) The Prophecy
7.) Love Taken
8.) Unable To Live
9.) Debt Repaid
10.) The Final Seal

This album is a very powerful one. It really sets the stage for what will happen. This album really is about Love and Tragedy. When he finally gets all he could ever want, it is taken away. Its a very powerful album, with a lot of deeper meaning. It is also written in a different format than the previous album. Which I think, really helped me sneak in the deeper meaning. The format for this album carries out through some of the other albums in the series. The format is the same for, "The Never War," "Destructions Right Hand," and "At Worlds End." the next 3 albums that follow this one. But the format changes one last time for the last 2 albums. It will be the same format as the origins album. One thing I should also announce is that I have already written most of the series. I have written 5 of 7 albums so far, but I am currently working on the 6th album. Which is turning out very well. I am very excited to be posting my masterpiece. So stay tuned, keep reading and I know you will enjoy the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment