I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Age Of The Undamned

War Of The Blade: The Age Of The Undamned
12.) The Age Of The Undamned

The Age Of The Undamned is dead now.
Are hearts are cold, and filled with doubt.
We have reached the end.
But another chapter will soon begin.
The Lost And The Damned will rise now.
The stage is set to begin.
Gildroy is the lost, and doubtful.
The kings son is dead now.
He will soon return, as a new man.
Not really a man, but a creature instead.
Who will one day have his revenge.

The Age Of The Undamned has come to an end.
Now the battle, of The Lost And The Damned will begin.

1 comment:

  1. This particular song is one of my favorites on this album! Because if you know enough about the story, this really connects the story together with the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete