I Welcome You!

I welcome you to my masterpiece! A series of lyrics which together form a work of art. With happiness and sadness built to help the story flow, and have deep meaning. I ask you simlply to spread the word, and enjoy the masterpiece I present before you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Abused

War Of The Blade 1: The Lost And The Damned
3.) The Abused
OH! I CAN'T STAND IT! THE HATE YOU SHOW ME! THE DREAMS THAT WILL NEVER BE! YOUR ANGER HAS BLINDED ME TO SEE! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!

We are the used. And The Abused. Always accused. Of being in the way. So we fear each day. That they get carried away. YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE! ENDED ALL MY DREAMS! LEAVING MY LIFE, TORN APART AT THE SEEMS!

(Solo)

We are the used. And The Abused. Always Accused.
Of being in the way. So we fear each day. That they get carried away.

Am I a worthless object to you. A weak soul that takes the abuse. YOU USE ME AND TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN'T STAND IT! I can't take it anymore. IF YOU HIT ME ANYMORE! I WILL WALK OUT THAT DOOR! You won't see me again. I don't want to deal with the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment